Happy Turn of the Calendar. Let’s hope it’s more enjoyable than the past few months.
99.9% of the population makes me sick. The other .01% I have yet to meet unfortunately.
My insides constantly go up and down. One second, I think I’m okay and I might actually be able to get through life. The next, I want to throw up and drunk-text someone what’s been going on and tell them everything I would ever want to tell anyone and that I miss them and for them to have a great year and a happy birthday and a great life and thanks for fooling me and that I feel bad for saying things like this even though I shouldn’t. WHY?
So I started this a while ago and never finished the last day of the challenge. Seven love secrets.
1. I don’t know how to get out of the only love I’ve ever been in.
2. Love doesn’t really suck at all. The aftermath does.
3. So does the unreciprocated kind.
4. When it’s gone, the sadness is equivalent to the happiness I felt.
5. I miss/love someone, and even though they’re completely okay with out me.
6. I give in way too easily.
7. It’s very hard for me to hate someone because the only parts I can remember are the good ones.
Take that as you will.
I’m working tomorrow from 10am-6pm. It’s retail and it’s Christmas Eve. This will begin to happen in the employee’s room when I have a break to breathe.